Used Kia Centre Consoles
All used Kia Centre Consoles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Kia from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Centre Consoles
Traditionally housing the gearbox, handbrake lever and, on rear-wheel drive cars, the drive shaft. This housing is a raised area inside the car, between the front seats extending from the lower dashboard, sometimes extending into the rear passenger footwells.
The Kia centre console is a raised area which enables the gearbox, engine exhaust piping and drive shaft to sit underneath the car without protruding, to enable ground clearance. It may house the gearstick, sat nav, entertainment system. handbrake lever, storage boxes, electric controls, armrests, drink-holders etc.
The Kia centre console consists of multiple parts of plastic vinyl and trim pieces which can be broken or fail through general wear and tear.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.