Used Kia Dashboard Speakerss
All used Kia Dashboard Speakerss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Speakerss
Virtually every modern motor vehicle has the benefit of an audio system. Audio systems can take many forms. Almost every audio system has a radio. This was, in fact the only component of an audio system for many years. Now, in addition to AM and FM radio, audio systems consist of a cassette player (in older models) a CD player, Bluetooth integration and navigation systems.
The sounds that are generated by the various components of a vehicle’s entertainment system are transmitted by a set of speakers. These can be located in a variety of positions inside the car. The most popular locations are the sides of the doors and the dashboard. KiaDashboard speakers have been a feature of the audio system in motor vehicles for many years.
KiaDashboard speakers consist of air pistons that create differing amounts of air pressure at different frequencies through backward and forward motion. An amplifier then creates electrical impulses which reach a voice coil that is housed within the speaker. This creates an electro-magnet that is attracted or repelled by a fixed magnet located at the bottom of each of the Kiadashboard speakers. The voice coil is connected to the cone and creates sound by a backward and forward motion.
If Kiadashboard speakers break or age, they can be easily replaced as there is a vast rang of Kiadashboard speakers on the market.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- It wasn't until 1974 that Kia produced their first car. Before that, they focused on bicycles and motorbikes. By 1998, they had produced their one-millionth car! Kia were the company that produced South Korea's first-ever bicycle, first-ever motorbike, and first-ever domestic truck.