Used Kia Door Card Full Sets
All used Kia Door Card Full Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Card Full Sets
Door cards are a set of panels that are located inside the doors of a motor vehicle. These components have three primary purposes.
The first of these is decorative. A Kiafull set of door cards will normally match all of the other interior décor of the car, including the upholstery of the seats and the carpets. The second role is to contain the wiring and other system components that are housed within the cavity of the doors. Finally, the door cards provide invaluable insulation against the cold and dampen down the noise levels that are able to infiltrate the vehicle.
Because the doors of a car are in such frequent use and, additionally, because the door cards are often open to external elements, they can become somewhat worn over time. If one or more door cards does become damaged or worn it is possible to buy a replacement part. Although it is possible to buy individual door cards, because those that remain in the car will inevitably look older and more worn, it is preferable to fit an entirely new Kiafull door card set. The door cards are easily attached to the inside of the doors using a set of clips, which are also provided when the Kiafull door card set is purchased.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.