Used Kia Electric Window Switchs
All used Kia Electric Window Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Electric Window Switchs
The Kia electric window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the rear door on the side, the Kia electric window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door.
The Kia electric window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current. Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the rear electric window switch on the side fails, it's important that you replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the replacement Kia electric window switch that's ideal for your car at a competitive price.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.