Used Kia Engine Mounts Complete Sets
All used Kia Engine Mounts Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Engine Mounts Complete Sets
Engine Mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine, securing the engine to the frame of the vehicle, as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road when the car is moving.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mounts can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Kia engine mounts complete set provides a complete set of engine mounts that have been manufactured to be compatible with the make and model of your car. The Kia engine mounts help to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mounts may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mounts, it is crucial you get components that are compatible with the car you drive. The Kia engine mounts complete set is the ideal replacement set of engine mounts, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- Kia's presence in the European market has been stellar. In 2018 they sold an astonishing 494,304 cars, which meant a full decade of consecutive growth.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.