Used Kia Fog Lamp Surrounds
All used Kia Fog Lamp Surrounds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Lamp Surrounds
The Kia fog lamp surround is situated on the front and rear of the vehicle. This surround can be a plastic moulded panel, chrome or stainless steel component that fits around the fog lamp to hold it in place and protect it from damage. The surrounds come in various different shapes and sizes depending on the manufacturer and the size of the fog lamp, and some are body coloured to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the vehicle.
Some people find that they do not like the appearance of fog lamps on their vehicle and so choose to remove the fog lamps and fog lamp surrounds. If this is done, the area that is left can be covered with a blanking plate. The Kia fog lamp surrounds are fastened to the rear of the bumper, so this may need to be removed to remove the surrounds.
Some people also prefer to customise their Kia fog lamp surrounds by spray painting them a contrasting colour to the rest of the vehicles’ bodywork to create an individual appearance.
Kia fog lamp surround damage is rare, but should be replaced if damage occurs to prevent fog light issues.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.