Used Kia Fog Lights
All used Kia Fog Lights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Lights
The Kia fog light is situated on the rear of the vehicle and is used when driving in poor visibility conditions such as fog or falling snow. The fog lights on the rear of the vehicle are coloured red, and any fog lights on the front of the vehicle are coloured white. This is to help other road users work out if a vehicle is driving away from them or towards them on the road.
The Kia fog light differs to the other lights on the vehicle in that its beams are low and wide to create a narrow bar of light running along the road surface to illuminate any road obstacles. In rear fog lights, these are used more for the benefit of other drivers behind you so that they are aware of your vehicle and any obstacles between you both.
Because of the intensity of the beam fog lights have restrictions on when they can be used. If used when visibility conditions are not poor, these could temporarily blind other drivers and cause collisions.
Failure of a Kia fog light is an MOT failure and should be corrected quickly.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- It wasn't until 1974 that Kia produced their first car. Before that, they focused on bicycles and motorbikes. By 1998, they had produced their one-millionth car! Kia were the company that produced South Korea's first-ever bicycle, first-ever motorbike, and first-ever domestic truck.