Find parts for your car
Used Kia Fuel Injectors
All used Kia Fuel Injectors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Injectors
The Kia Fuel Injector is a unit which delivers fuel, under pressure through a nozzle to the cylinder for combustion.
The injectors are fitted close to the inlet manifold, one for each cylinder, the injectors are all calibrated (adjusted) to equally spray a mist of fuel into the intake of each cylinder in a sequence controlled electronically, for the sequential firing of the engine. All diesel engines have fuel injectors, petrol engines may have fuel delivered from a carburetor, where air is mixed with the fuel in the carburetor before entering the inlet manifold.
Faults occurring with the Kia fuel injector can be blockages, worn nozzles and springs which affect the balance between injectors.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- The concept car shown off by Kia in 2019 was an EV with some unusual features. The dashboard, in particular, was a shock to many as it featured 21 screens, each the size of the average smartphone.