Used Kia Glove Box Lid Doors
All used Kia Glove Box Lid Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Glove Box Lid Doors
The Kia glove box lid is a useful cover which conceals and protects items placed in the glove box.
The Kia glove box lid door can be found covering the front opening to the glove box, which is more often than not situated on the dashboard in front of the front passenger seat.
The driver or passenger sitting in the front seat of the car, can access items placed in the glove box with ease, by opening the Kia glove box lid. The Kia glove box will be easily accessible and have a user friendly mechanism. The Kia glove box lid can be locked to increase the security of items left in the glove box.
Glove box lids come in a variety of designs, materials and styles, some with features such as cup holders or a molded space on the outside of the lid to keep small items and change close to hand.
Over time and continued use the mechanism on the Kia glove box lid can fail and the glove box lid will need replacing. It is important to make sure that you replace the glove box lid with the exact Kia glove box lid that matches the make and model of your car, so that it not only fits correctly but compliments the overall design and colour scheme of the car interior.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.