Used Kia Glove Box Light Assemblys
All used Kia Glove Box Light Assemblys listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Glove Box Light Assemblys
A glove compartment is the compartment that is built into a vehicle’s dashboard. It is believed that it is so named because drivers would invariably wear gloves and the glove compartment, also known as the glove box, was what was used to store them. Although most models of vehicle have only a single glove compartment, which is located on the passenger side of the car above the footwell, some models do have more than one.
To assist in identifying the contents of the glove box, many manufacturers have included a light that automatically switches on whenever the glove box is opened. This process is controlled by a component known as a Kiaglove box light assembly.
A Kiaglove box light assembly is located in the interior of the glove box. In a typical system, the switch contact in the Kiaglove box light assembly is usually turned on. As soon as the glove box door is opened the light will come on. The contact is broken when a spring loaded lever is depressed by an arm that is connected to the glove box door. This happens when the glove box is closed, causing the light to go out.
If a glove box light assembly is faulty, it is relatively easy and inexpensive to access a replacement part from an auto electrical parts retailer or motor component shop.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.