Used Kia Headlight Glasss
All used Kia Headlight Glasss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Glasss
The Kia headlight glass is a crucial part of the headlight assembly. Headlights are external lights, contained in either a metal or plastic housing, that are fixed to either side of the car at the front of the car. The headlight glass makes up the lens of the headlight, forming a protective covering, which fits over and forms the outer surface of the headlight.
The primary function of the headlight glass is to protect the bulbs that make up the headlight. The bulbs in the headlight assembly are fragile and can get damaged if exposed to the weather, which can cause the bulbs to fail.
The Kia headlight glass ensures that the headlight is completely protected from the elements and also offers protection to the bulbs from minor knocks and scrapes. The Kia headlight glass also helps to reduce the glare produced from the headlights, which helps oncoming traffic.
If the headlight glass is broken, smashed, cracked or is damaged in some other way and not fitting securely over the bulbs in the headlight assembly, you run the risk of water seeping in and exposing the bulbs to bumps and knocks which can lead to broken or short-circuited headlight bulbs. It's important, therefore, to replace the appropriate headlight glass when damaged to avoid damage to the bulbs. Replacing the broken glass in the driver's side headlight with the Kia headlight glass will ensure you get a part that fits securely to your car's headlight assembly.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- Kia cars are famous for being reliable. They have the lowest recall rate after Porsche and Mercedes Benz, and the fact that they are considerably cheaper than both has led to Kia cars being called the most reliable mass-market vehicle in the world.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!