Used Kia Headlight Motors
All used Kia Headlight Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Motors
The Kia headlight motor is an electronic device which an essential part of your vehicle’s lighting system works in conjunction with the headlight levelling sensor to position the car headlights in the optimum position for driving whilst ensuring that oncoming traffic is not affected by the strong beam of the vehicle headlights. The Kia headlight motor is controlled by a cam-operated switch which is dedicated to each headlight and an in-vehicle switch that is situated on the dashboard.
The Kia headlight motor consists of a series of relays and motors and works by receiving a current from the 12-volt ignition which generates enough power to position the headlights where they need to be as dictated by the headlight levelling sensor.
Damage to the Kia headlight motor can be indicated by the headlights not moving up and down or side-to-side when the headlights are used. Damage can be caused by electrical faults, corrosion or jammed gears in the motor.
Because of the positioning of the motor it’s possible that dirt and water can get in to the motor which can cause many issues with the motor. It’s recommended that issues with the headlight motor are fixed urgently.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- Kia cars are famous for being reliable. They have the lowest recall rate after Porsche and Mercedes Benz, and the fact that they are considerably cheaper than both has led to Kia cars being called the most reliable mass-market vehicle in the world.