Find parts for your car
Used Kia Radiator Hoses
All used Kia Radiator Hoses listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Radiator Hoses
A cars radiator is a central part of the engines cooling system. Responsible for removal of heat from the engine coolant, the radiator system cools the liquid by allowing fresh external air to pass over a network of thin pipes, losing heat to the atmosphere.
Driven by the water pump the coolant circulates around the cooling system travelling through the engine and out via hoses or pipes to the radiator. The radiator acts as a heat exchange removing unwanted heat from the coolant before passing it back to the engine where it then runs back around the system.
A <Model> radiator hose connects various parts of the cooling system together; either to or from the engine block, water pump, radiator or cabin heating system. The hose is generally made from rubber or silicone although may also have metal sections.
The <Model> radiator hose can usually be seen inside the engine bay from above or below, although may be concealed behind sections of heat shield, or be located between the engine and bulkhead.
Due to the extremes in temperature and exposure to road grime and debris a <Model> radiator hose is prone to perishing over time. If fitment of a new hose is necessary it’s essential that any coolant loss is replaced.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- It wasn't until 1974 that Kia produced their first car. Before that, they focused on bicycles and motorbikes. By 1998, they had produced their one-millionth car! Kia were the company that produced South Korea's first-ever bicycle, first-ever motorbike, and first-ever domestic truck.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.