Find parts for your car
Used Kia Radiator Top Hoses
All used Kia Radiator Top Hoses listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Radiator Top Hoses
A cars radiator is a central part of the engines cooling system. Responsible for removal of heat from the engine coolant, the radiator system cools the liquid by allowing fresh external air to pass over a network of thin pipes, losing heat to the atmosphere.
Driven by the water pump the coolant circulates around the cooling system travelling through the engine and out via hoses or pipes to the radiator. The radiator acts as a heat exchange removing unwanted heat from the coolant before passing it back to the engine where it then runs back around the system.
The <Model> radiator top hose connects the engine to the upper part of the radiator bringing heated coolant from the block to be cooled as it passes through the radiator. The top hose is generally made of rubber or silicone hose although can also include metal sections on some vehicles.
The <Model> radiator top hose can usually be seen inside the engine bay from above, running between the engine and the top side of the radiator.
Due to the extremes in temperature and exposure to road grime and debris the <Model> radiator top hose is prone to perishing over time. If fitment of a new top hose is necessary, it’s essential that any coolant loss is replaced.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- Kia's presence in the European market has been stellar. In 2018 they sold an astonishing 494,304 cars, which meant a full decade of consecutive growth.