Used Kia Seats
All used Kia Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Kia individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Kia individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Kia individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Kia individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Kia individual seat is the right choice.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!