Used Kia Seat Individuals
All used Kia Seat Individuals listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Individuals
The Kia individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable either the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles, the individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats are to the rear. The rear seats can be often being folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition, there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Kia individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain, but also providing safety in a crash situation by supporting head and neck and minimising injury. The Kia individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can sometimes have arm rests fixed to them to maximise comfort, which can be folded away if not required so that it's easier to get into and leave the seat. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new seat. Perhaps the Kia individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Kia individual seat is the right choice.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.