Find parts for your car
Used Kia Soul Fog Lamp Surround
All used Kia Soul Fog Lamp Surround listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Kia Soul are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Lamp Surround
The Soul Kia fog lamp surround is situated on the front and rear of the vehicle. This surround can be a plastic moulded panel, chrome or stainless steel component that fits around the fog lamp to hold it in place and protect it from damage. The surrounds come in various different shapes and sizes depending on the manufacturer and the size of the fog lamp, and some are body coloured to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the vehicle.
Some people find that they do not like the appearance of fog lamps on their vehicle and so choose to remove the fog lamps and fog lamp surrounds. If this is done, the area that is left can be covered with a blanking plate. The Soul Kia fog lamp surrounds are fastened to the rear of the bumper, so this may need to be removed to remove the surrounds.
Some people also prefer to customise their Soul Kia fog lamp surrounds by spray painting them a contrasting colour to the rest of the vehicles’ bodywork to create an individual appearance.
Soul Kia fog lamp surround damage is rare, but should be replaced if damage occurs to prevent fog light issues.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.