Used Kia Upper Ball Jointss
All used Kia Upper Ball Jointss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Kia from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Upper Ball Jointss
The Kiaupper ball joint is an important component of a motor vehicle’s suspension system. it works in a similar fashion to the hip joint of a human being. Depending on the make and model of the vehicle, there are either two or four ball joints. If there are only two, these are located at the bottom of the wheel hub. The Kiaupper ball joint is present in vehicles with a “shock and springs” suspension system.
The Kiaupper ball joint is made from a metal ball that is contained in a metal capsule. The upper ball joint can move horizontally, vertically and can also rotate, acting as a shock absorber. The Kiaupper ball joint is almost always fitted to the front suspension only, although in some higher model vehicles they are also fitted to the rear suspension.
Upper ball joints become worn over time, as with most motor car components, especially if their rubber casing cracks, allowing lubricant to leak out or dirt and/or water to get in.
Indicators that an Kiaupper ball joint may have suffered damage and lost its effectiveness are the existence of a banging noise when the car travels over uneven roads, steering problems and excessive wear on the edges of the tyres.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- The concept car shown off by Kia in 2019 was an EV with some unusual features. The dashboard, in particular, was a shock to many as it featured 21 screens, each the size of the average smartphone.