Used Kia Windscreens
All used Kia Windscreens listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Kia front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Kia front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Kia windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Kia front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Kia front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Kia front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.