Used Land Rover Aircon Units
All used Land Rover Aircon Units listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Land Rover are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Units
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Land Rover aircon unit is where you control the settings, set the desired temperature and can find the aircon switch to turn the car's air conditioning unit on. All of the components that make up the car's air conditioning unit are connected to the Land Rover aircon unit.
If the Land Rover aircon unit stops working completely or repeatedly switches itself on and off, for example, it will need to be looked at by a professional and a replacement Land Rover aircon unit may need to be purchased for your car.
Land Rover trivia
- The Range Rover designer hated what he had made. Charles Spencer "Spen" King CBE, was focused solely on designing a large V8 engine, and then just drew a box around it to show where the engine would sit. It annoyed him for the rest of his life, and he insisted that he'd only put 0.1% of development time on the car shape. He also hated that they would be used for anything other than farming, saying, "...to use them in the school run, or even in towns and cities at all, is completely stupid."
- According to the film, Judge Dredd (1995), Land Rover will be the last ever car manufacturer in the world. The car company had a heavy presence in the film, and you can still see some film versions of the car driving around the UK.
- Land Rover was the two-decade standout winner of the Camel Trophy, a gruelling off-road challenge that sees vehicles compete in Siberia, the Sahara, Australia, and other hostile terrains.
- One of the most unique vehicles ever was the floating SUV designed and built by Land Rover. Unfortunately, the Floating Ninety Defender led many drivers to believe that their own Land Rovers could also float, and many cars were driven into lakes as a result.
- The designer Charles S. King worked with Rolls Royce to design jet engines before going on to build the Range Rover. King would go onto building a car around those jet engines that then held the world land speed record, the first turbine-powered vehicle to do so.