Used Land Rover Dashboard Completes
All used Land Rover Dashboard Completes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Land Rover are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Completes
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Land Rover dashboard complete will be specific to the make and model of the car, designed to fit securely and properly. The Land Rover dashboard complete comes complete with lots of the controls needed to operate various functions, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, warning lights and fuel gauge. The controls that are found on a dashboard complete will vary depending on the make and model of the car. The dashboard will usually house the glove box compartment. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Land Rover dashboard complete with the exact one for the make and model of your car.
The Land Rover dashboard complete is built to be durable but will need replacing eventually due to general wear and tear. If the dashboard has suffered damage in an accident and is broken in lots of areas then the entire dashboard will need replacing. If the dashboard is one piece and doesn't come in individual panels/sections then you'll need to buy a Land Rover dashboard complete that will replace the complete dashboard in your vehicle and fit exactly with the make and model of your car.
Land Rover trivia
- Land Rover made the 101 Forward Vehicle for the UK military. It was originally built to haul howitzer cannons! The vehicle is so high, in fact, that a step had to be built into the front wheel so that the driver could get into the cab.
- In 2012, Land Rover hired Posh Spice as their temporary creative director. Victoria Beckham was the key to the design of the Evoque Special edition. It came with a hand-finished matte paint job, mohair floor mats, and a matching four-piece luggage set.
- One of the most unique vehicles ever was the floating SUV designed and built by Land Rover. Unfortunately, the Floating Ninety Defender led many drivers to believe that their own Land Rovers could also float, and many cars were driven into lakes as a result.
- The Queen loves Land Rovers and is reported to have owned as many as 30 different models in her life. It was in a Land Rover Defender that her majesty terrified the then Crown Prince Abdullah with her wild driving skills.
- In the 1950s, you could buy yourself a Land Rover with tank tracks instead of wheels. Known as the Cuthbertson Version, it was intended for use by farmers and was tested by driving across the Scottish Highlands.