Used Land Rover Door Handle Insides
All used Land Rover Door Handle Insides listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Land Rover are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Handle Insides
The Land Rover door handle inside is a vital component of the car door, enabling the person to open the door and get out of the car.
A car door will have both an internal and an external handle. Most car door handles are made of strong plastic or metal. The Land Rover inside door handle is the interior door handle on the rear door and is fixed to the inner door frame with the aid of bolts, which are hidden by the inner door panel.
Door handles work with a pulling and latch mechanism, and are usually attached to this mechanism by screws. The door handle mechanism consists of a latch, a toothed wheel and a rotor which are contained behind the door panel. When the door handle is opened this causes the latch to release. The person can apply pressure to the Land Rover inside door handle and, holding on to the handle, push the door open (aided by the hinged mechanism of the door). The person can also pull the door shut with the help of the Land Rover inside door handle.
There are many different shapes, styles, materials, finishes and colours when it comes to car door handles. Purchasing a Land Rover inside door handle will ensure you get the right part, designed to fit the make and model of your vehicle. The inner door handle is usually designed to co-ordinate with the rest of the car's interior design. There are various car door handle accessories, which, like the door handles, are usually specific to car make and model, and not an option for all, such as a handle guard and handle cover.
If the inside rear door handle isn't functioning properly, sticking, jamming or refusing to open, it's a sign that you may need to replace the Land Rover door handle inside with one that is compatible with your vehicle.
Land Rover trivia
- In 2012, Land Rover hired Posh Spice as their temporary creative director. Victoria Beckham was the key to the design of the Evoque Special edition. It came with a hand-finished matte paint job, mohair floor mats, and a matching four-piece luggage set.
- Land Rover made the 101 Forward Vehicle for the UK military. It was originally built to haul howitzer cannons! The vehicle is so high, in fact, that a step had to be built into the front wheel so that the driver could get into the cab.
- Land Rover was the two-decade standout winner of the Camel Trophy, a gruelling off-road challenge that sees vehicles compete in Siberia, the Sahara, Australia, and other hostile terrains.
- One of the most unique vehicles ever was the floating SUV designed and built by Land Rover. Unfortunately, the Floating Ninety Defender led many drivers to believe that their own Land Rovers could also float, and many cars were driven into lakes as a result.
- Land Rover was notorious for trying to find ways to avoid paying taxes and extended that to their customers too. They built the Defender 110 so that it could (just about) fit 12 people! Technically, that meant that they could class it as a bus, and owners didn't have to pay standard road tax.