Find parts for your car
- Accelerator Pedal (28) Apply Accelerator Pedal filter
- Arch Trim (94) Apply Arch Trim filter
- Centre Console (32) Apply Centre Console filter
- Dash Trim (95) Apply Dash Trim filter
- Digital Heater Control Panel & Stereo (17) Apply Digital Heater Control Panel & Stereo filter
- Door Seal Kick Plate (28) Apply Door Seal Kick Plate filter
- Heater Surround Trim (94) Apply Heater Surround Trim filter
- Pedal Covers (28) Apply Pedal Covers filter
- Pillar Trim Moulding (94) Apply Pillar Trim Moulding filter
- Stereo Control Stalk (17) Apply Stereo Control Stalk filter
- Stereo Controls (17) Apply Stereo Controls filter
- Stereo Face Plate Cover (17) Apply Stereo Face Plate Cover filter
- Sun Visor (24) Apply Sun Visor filter
- Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim (94) Apply Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim filter
- Throttle Pedal (28) Apply Throttle Pedal filter
- Trim (128) Apply Trim filter
- Trim Across Dash (94) Apply Trim Across Dash filter
- Trim Around Stereo & Heater (94) Apply Trim Around Stereo & Heater filter
- Trim Around Vents (94) Apply Trim Around Vents filter
- Trip Computer (94) Apply Trip Computer filter
Used Land Rover Range Rover Interior
All used Land Rover Range Rover Interior listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Land Rover Range Rover from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
We spend a great deal of time in the car. Indeed, some of us, whose jobs involve a substantial amount of travelling, will spend several years behind the wheel by the time we reach retirement age! For that reason, we should consider investing in some of the interior accessories that are available to make our time in the car more comfortable. Below, we list just ten of the many accessories that are on the market to make our time behind the wheel more of a pleasure than a pain.
Lumbar Support Cushion
Many of us suffer from back pain and this can be exacerbated by spending time in the car. There is a wide range of lumbar supports which, when fitted to a car seat, minimise the incidence of back pain and make the drive more pleasurable for the driver. This useful interior accessory is also available for the passenger seats.
Heated Seat Cushion
Another interior accessory to help to make the journey more comfortable right from the start is a heated seat cushion. With a built-in thermostat to prevent over-heating, the heated seat cushion makes it a pleasure to get into the car on even the coldest of winter mornings.
Heated Steering Wheel Cover
There is nothing worse, on a chilly winter’s morning, than having to clutch a frozen steering wheel. Heated steering wheel covers are designed to combat this problem. They are easy to fit over the steering wheel as and when they are needed and can be safely packed away when the warmer weather arrives.
To prevent damage to the car, other vehicles and the walls of the garage, a parking sensor warns the driver when to slow down and when to stop when parking the car. A parking sensor is an interior accessory that will take the strain out of parking.
Bluetooth Car Location System
To avoid having to search for the car in a crowded car park, a Bluetooth car location system marks the location of the vehicle when it is parked. The location of the car can be found immediately, using a simple application on a mobile phone.
Automatic Heater and Defroster
On those mornings when you cannot wait for the car to heat up and defrost the windscreen, an automatic heater and defroster is the ideal solution. It can be plugged into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter and directed towards the windscreen or the driver and the passengers in the vehicle’s interior to provide the required heat.
The sun in the early morning and late evening is often too low for the standard interior sun visor. A visor extender provides additional dimensions to a car’s standard visor to avoid the driving problems that can be raised by a low sun.
When you park your vehicle on a hot, sunny day, the interior is likely to be almost unbearably warm when you return to it. A battery operated solar fan can keep the inside of the vehicle cool whilst you are away by constantly converting the warm air into colder air until your return.
Retractable Windscreen Sun Shade
To prevent the glare of the sun from making the car feel like a furnace and from damaging the fabric in its interior, a retractable windscreen shade provides ideal protection, allowing you to leave your car in the sunshine for as long as you need to.
Passenger Window Sun Shade
Riding in a car when the sun is shining through the passenger windows can be an uncomfortable experience for passengers, especially children. Pull-up sun shades can be easily attached, through suction cups, to the passenger windows to combat this problem.
The above does not constitute an exhaustive list of the interior motor accessories that are available to make the motoring experience more pleasurable for drivers and passengers but it certainly gives an idea of some of the ways that this can be achieved!
Land Rover trivia
- Inspired by the Jeeps that had been used in WWII, the first Land Rover's steering wheel was in the middle of the dashboard. This was partly to counter the need to create left and right-hand drive models for different countries.
- The designer Charles S. King worked with Rolls Royce to design jet engines before going on to build the Range Rover. King would go onto building a car around those jet engines that then held the world land speed record, the first turbine-powered vehicle to do so.
- Most cars get an immediate redesign after the prototype is designed. Not with the Range Rover, however! The 1966 design was considered perfect as it was, which never happens in the automotive industry. The Range Rover is considered a work of art, and one of them is even on display in the Louvre.
- Land Rover was notorious for trying to find ways to avoid paying taxes and extended that to their customers too. They built the Defender 110 so that it could (just about) fit 12 people! Technically, that meant that they could class it as a bus, and owners didn't have to pay standard road tax.
- In 2012, Land Rover hired Posh Spice as their temporary creative director. Victoria Beckham was the key to the design of the Evoque Special edition. It came with a hand-finished matte paint job, mohair floor mats, and a matching four-piece luggage set.