Used Land Rover Wing Mirrors Manual
All used Land Rover Wing Mirrors Manual listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Land Rover are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Manual
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial for the driver to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Land Rover manual wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Land Rover manual wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Land Rover manual wing mirror can be adjusted by hand to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally. The Land Rover manual wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver.
The Land Rover manual wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Land Rover manual wing mirror will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
Land Rover trivia
- When the Pope was visiting the UK in 1984, Land Rover designed him a customised Popemobile to use in the country.
- The Queen loves Land Rovers and is reported to have owned as many as 30 different models in her life. It was in a Land Rover Defender that her majesty terrified the then Crown Prince Abdullah with her wild driving skills.
- One of the most unique vehicles ever was the floating SUV designed and built by Land Rover. Unfortunately, the Floating Ninety Defender led many drivers to believe that their own Land Rovers could also float, and many cars were driven into lakes as a result.
- Land Rover was the two-decade standout winner of the Camel Trophy, a gruelling off-road challenge that sees vehicles compete in Siberia, the Sahara, Australia, and other hostile terrains.
- Although the first Land Rover was designed in 1947 (by Maurice Wilks), the company wasn't actually founded until 1978!