Find parts for your car
Used Lexus ABS Pumps
All used Lexus ABS Pumps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About ABS Pumps
An integral part of the ABS system, the Lexus ABS pump is part of the hydraulic unit and works with the ABS Control Unit ECU and ABS modulator to regulate your car's braking system.
Fundamentally, the Lexus ABS pump is part of a vital process which ensures you are able to maintain control of steering, enabling you to brake safely and smoothly by regulating the air pressure in the wheel brakes. The Lexus pump plays its part in this process by pumping the pressure released from the brakes back up. When a wheel is likely to lock and skid, air pressure is adjusted in the brake chamber to stop this from happening and the Lexus ABS pump ensures this pressure is pumped back up again.
As with all parts over time, your Lexus ABS pump will end up wearing out. It is common for the pump motor to burn out with continued use and you will need to fit a new pump. If your Lexus ABS pump isn't working, the ABS warning light will show on the dashboard. The ABS system will automatically stop working if there is a fault with your Lexus ABS pump. Though you will be able to continue to use your brakes, you will not be assisted by ABS.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.