Used Lexus ABS Ringss
All used Lexus ABS Ringss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About ABS Ringss
Part of your car's Anti-lock braking system, Lexus ABS rings play a crucial part in the process which allows you to maintain control of steering, enabling you to brake easily by regulating the air pressure in the wheel brakes.
Lexus ABS rings actually look like cogs and are located behind each of your car wheels.
As the Lexus ABS rings spin around they work together with the ABS speed sensors to detect when your wheel is about to lock and potentially skid by measuring the amount of hydraulic pressure required. A message is relayed to the ABS Control Unit ECU which adjusts the brake pressure to ensure your car wheels don't lock up, allowing you to control your car and preventing your car from skidding and sliding.
Due to the fact that it is constantly spinning, this part suffers from friction damage, which will eventually cause it to malfunction. Damaged Lexus ABS rings are inefficient at best, but could also cause the anti-lock braking system on your car to stop working. If your Lexus ABS rings are faulty, the ABS warning light will illuminate and it is advisable to sort the problem out as soon as possible. ABS rings are fairly simple to fit and replacing them with quality Lexus ABS rings you can be certain that the part will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.