Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Aerial Sat Navs
All used Lexus Aerial Sat Navs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aerial Sat Navs
The Lexus sat nav aerial enables your car's sat nav unit to communicate with GPS (Global Positioning Satellites) which means it can receive the signal it needs to carry out its job.
The sat nav unit's job is to calculate your car's exact location whilst providing you with the most direct route to your chosen destination. Without the Lexus sat nav aerial, the sat nat won't pick up the vital signal it needs to do this job.
Sat nav aerials can be fixed on to the dashboard of the car using a suction cup mount. The best place to fix it is close to the windshield base, providing clear access to the sky and therefore a clear line of sight between the Lexus sat nav aerial and the satellites it is communicating with. This enables it to pick up a clear signal and provide accurate data. You can also mount it to the windscreen itself with strong tape. If you are fixing the Lexus sat nav aerial to the dashboard or windscreen of the car, it is linked to the GPS with the aerial cable provided with the Lexus sat nav aerial. The Lexus sat nav aerial can also be mounted to the roof of the car with a magnetic mounting bracket. The sat nav aerial may also need to be secured with screws. A sat nav aerial that is fixed outside on the roof of the car will also have an aerial cable which is fed through the window into the car and connects to the GPS unit.
The Lexus sat nav aerial is designed to be durable and to hold its own against adverse weather conditions but general wear and tear will naturally take its toll and you will eventually need to replace your Lexus sat nav aerial. If you are experiencing a loss of signal and inaccuracy with the sat nav it is worth looking into whether you need to buy a new Lexus sat nav aerial.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.