Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Arm Rests
All used Lexus Arm Rests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Arm Rests
The Lexus arm rest is attached to both the driver and front passenger seats and functions to enhance comfort while travelling and designed to fit the make and model of your car.
The Lexus arm rest is positioned on either side of the seat and can be lowered when you want to rest your arms on it and raised out of the way when you don't. Some cars have a central armrest that is used by both the driver and passenger. The Lexus arm rest helps both the driver and passenger to sit comfortably and to reach various controls in the car with ease, also allowing the driver to rest his/her arms in a comfortable and safe position for the steering wheel. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest in some models.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it is important that the Lexus arm rest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and arms rests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and arm rest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Lexus arm rest because your car has been in an accident and the arm rest has suffered damage, or maybe it has become loose and isn't functioning properly, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new arm rest, or perhaps the Lexus arm rest has simply seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It is important to choose the right arm rest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Lexus arm rest is the perfect choice.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.