Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Axle Housings
All used Lexus Axle Housings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Axle Housings
The Lexus axle housing is the outer enclosure of the axle shaft. It protects the inner shaft from damage and may contain lubricant. On rear wheel drive the axle housing includes the differential gears in the centre of the axle.
The axle housing may be a bulky cast structure or a mix of cast and steel tube.
If the axle is damaged this can lead to malfunction of the whole axle assembly. The Lexus axle housing functions to protect the axle and associated components by shielding them from impact and preventing water, dirt and dust from penetrating these parts.
The axle housing can suffer from general wear and tear and will need to be replaced if it rusts, cracks or splits. The Lexus axle housing is specifically manufactured for the make and model of your vehicle.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.