Used Lexus B Posts
All used Lexus B Posts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About B Posts
The posts in a vehicle are the almost vertical structural pillars that support the window, door and roof area of a car and connect the roof of the vehicle with the base of the frame. These supporting posts are labelled A post, B post and C post. In larger cars there is also a D Post.
Usually steel or alumnium, the posts in a car are solid structures, which are welded at one end to the car's frame and at the other to the roof panel and are positioned between the windows or doors. The Lexus B post is the pillar in the centre of the car, supporting the roof panel and the doors. The B posts also function as a place to latch the front doors and where the hinges on the back door are mounted. The specific design of the B post will vary depending on the design of the car. The B post on the car interior is usually upholstered with cloth, leather or suede to match the rest of the car's interior design.
Supporting the vehicle's roof and door, the Lexus B post plays an important role structurally in the overall safety of the car and its occupants. The B posts have a vital role to play in a collision by adding structure to and protecting the passenger area of the car, preventing it from crumpling, while absorbing some of the impact of a side collision.
Usual reasons for B post replacement is due to damage received in an accident. Buying a new Lexus B post will give you a part that's compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring this important structural body part can perform properly.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!