Used Lexus Boot Lock & Keyss
All used Lexus Boot Lock & Keyss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Boot Lock & Keyss
The Lexus boot lock and keys offers a lock and keys for the car boot, to help prevent the car from being broken into via the boot or stolen, helping to ensure that the car and its contents remain secure.
The Lexus boot lock and keys is the product to purchase when you need to replace the boot lock and keys on your car. Perhaps the lock has been damaged or the keys lost and irreplaceable, meaning you need to replace the Lexus boot lock and keys with a set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some boot lock and keys operate with a remote keyless system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the boot will lock or unlock.
The Lexus boot lock and keys will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Lexus boot lock and keys. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and the locks are not a complete set, but instead individual locks, you will be able to simply replace the lock and keys in question. It is important to replace the Lexus boot lock and key with a set that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.