Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Boot Tailgate Rubber Seals
All used Lexus Boot Tailgate Rubber Seals listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Boot Tailgate Rubber Seals
Depending on the make, model and type of vehicle, the opening at the rear of the vehicle has a rubber seal to prevent the ingression of air and water. Lexus boot tailgate rubber seal is specifically manufactured for the make and model of your vehicle.
Normally there is a rubber seal on the door and the door frame. The rubber seal runs around the door in a channel or protrusion which the seal is moulded to fit.
The construction of the rubber is semi tubular, when the door, hatch or bootlid is closed the rubber compresses and a seal is made with the frame.
Over time the rubber seal can become worn and the tubular section become punctured and torn. Replacing this part with Lexus boot tailgate rubber seal will ensure compatibility with the make and model of your vehicle.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.