Used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Badges
All used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Badges listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bootlid Tailgate Badges
On the rear tailgate or bootlid are various manufacturer/company badges or logos, model numbers and model names, including variations in engine, trim or specification.
These are usually made of plastic and or alloy and have studs that fit through predrilled holes in the bodywork and secured with clips on the inside of the boot lid or tailgate. They may also be attached with an adhesive.
The Lexus bootlid tailgate badge is generally an aesthetic item although in some cases may integrate with the bootlid or tailgate locking or release mechanism.
Reasons for replacement may be because the badge has fallen off due to minor collision or through vandalism. The Lexus bootlid tailgate badge is the ideal replacement, designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.