Used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Hatch Glasss
All used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Hatch Glasss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bootlid Tailgate Hatch Glasss
The Lexus bootlid tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, referred to as the bootlid tailgate hatch glass, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The Lexus bootlid tailgate hatch glass is set into the hinged Lexus bootlid tailgate, forming a window, which lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. Glass used in modern car doors is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
The bootlid tailgate hatch glass can, in some models, house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting. All of the windows in the car serve a safety function, offering protection to the people travelling in the car. All windows should be clean and free from cracks and scratches so that safety is not compromised.
When replacing windows, such as the bootlid tailgate hatch glass, it's important to make sure the part is compatible with the make and model of your car. The usual reason for replacement of the Lexus bootlid tailgate hatch glass is collision damage.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.