Used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Reflective Panels
All used Lexus Bootlid Tailgate Reflective Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bootlid Tailgate Reflective Panels
The Lexus reflective bootlid tailgate panel is usually located above or below the vehicle’s tailgate and is made of a sturdy foamed plastic layer covered with a red reflective layer. The Lexus reflective bootlid tailgate panel is attached to the rear of the vehicle using either bolts or a special plastic adhesive. Its function is to alert other road users of your presence when driving in the dark, and the red colour of the Lexus reflective bootlid tailgate panel indicates to other drivers that they are looking at the rear of the vehicle, as red lights and reflectors are typically used on the rear of the vehicle and white lights on the front of the vehicle.
Because of the material of the Lexus reflective bootlid tailgate panel, it’s possible that it may become scratched or broken. If this occurs, you will need to remove the panel’s bolts or adhesive to replace the reflective panel. Some people also prefer to remove the Lexus reflective bootlid tailgate panel for cosmetic reasons. As well as this modification, some vehicle owners instead prefer to tint the reflective panel to a tone which is more suited to their vehicle bodywork.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!