Used Lexus Brake Assist Control Units
All used Lexus Brake Assist Control Units listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Brake Assist Control Units
The Lexus brake assist control unit is part of your car's intelligent high-pressure brake system. Your car's ABS system improves overall driving stability and the Lexus brake assist control unit plays an important part in this by working in conjunction with the anti-lock braking system to provide the most effective braking performance possible in an emergency. Studies have revealed that most drivers do not brake hard enough in an emergency situation. This vital electronic device is an intelligent safety feature developed to help your car slow down and come to a halt as quickly as possible, assisting you to brake safely and evenly.
Essentially, the brake assist control unit was developed to improve overall braking by minimizing the level of pressure you need to apply on your brake pedals. So the Lexus brake assist control unit enables you to brake quickly if needs be, over the shortest possible distance, while allowing you to keep steady control of your steering. The Lexus brake assist control unit works by recognizing that the brake pressure needs to be increased and maintains this level of pressure until the ABS system takes charge, which then stops the wheels from locking, significantly reducing the braking distance and regulating the overall stability of your car when braking.
If the Lexus brake assist control unit is broken it will not apply the pressure needed which means the ABS would not be activated and able to do its job. This means it would take you longer to slow down and stop your car, as it is your foot alone that is providing the pressure on the brake. An ABS warning light will show on the dashboard if your <Model> brake assist control unit is faulty and the ABS will cease to operate. Make sure you get the right replacement part for your vehicle by buying a new Lexus brake assist control unit that will be compatible with the make and model your car.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.