Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Brake Caliper Holders
All used Lexus Brake Caliper Holders listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Brake Caliper Holders
The Lexus brake caliper holder is part of the disc brake system. It's a bracket that holds the brake caliper in the correct position. The caliper contains the piston or pistons and brake pads through which the spinning brake disc is slowed and subsequently the vehicle.
A brake caliper holder is located behind each wheel of the vehicle. The bracket is attached by a series of bolts and holds the caliper in position.
Due to the high energy friction forces, heat and stresses involved with the braking system in the area of the discs and wheels, it's of the utmost importance that all components are in good order.
The brake caliper holder is normally a substantial cast metal bracket moulded to snug fit the caliper and should be checked for cracks during brake servicing. When replacing this part with the Lexus brake caliper holder you can be certain of a part that will be compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.