Used Lexus Bumper End Caps
All used Lexus Bumper End Caps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper End Caps
Lexus bumper end cap drivers fits onto the corner of the bumper, offering protection to the bumper.
A bumper is a vital safety feature on all vehicles and in order for a car to be considered roadworthy, it's a legal requirement to have both front and rear bumpers fitted. The job of the bumper is to absorb the impact of a crash, therefore offering protection to both the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car as well as internal and external parts; and also the passengers and driver travelling inside the car. The bumper is fixed to a bumper bracket, enabling it to absorb some of the impact from collision.
Many car owners choose to smarten up the front and rear bumpers on their car by fitting bumper end caps. Usually made from rubber, the bumper end caps fit onto the corner of each end of the bumper, offering not only a smart look, but also extra protection to the bumper from minor damage such as scrapes, scratches and knocks.
If the Lexus bumper end cap drivers needs replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car. Bear in mind, if it's the bumper end cap on the bumper that needs replacing, you'll need to buy a bumper end cap made to ensure the correct fit for the correct side of the bumper.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.