Used Lexus Bumper Grilles
All used Lexus Bumper Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Grilles
The Lexus bumper grille is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the bumper, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment and offering some protection to the bottom part of the engine.
The Lexus bumper grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly on to the front bumper. The Lexus bumper grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Bumper grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Lexus bumper grille takes a bit of a pounding on the road over time and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Lexus bumper grille for the make, model and year of your car.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.