Used Lexus Bumper Mouldings
All used Lexus Bumper Mouldings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Mouldings
A Lexus bumper moulding is a protective or decorative strip attached to your car's bumper. It offers additional protection from minor damage such as scrapes and dings and also adds detail or accents to the car's styling.
The mouldings may be attached to one or more location on your car's bumper including across its width and around the corner areas. They are often set into recesses in the main bumper panel and attached with clips or adhesive pads.
The Lexus bumper moulding rear offers protection from day to day wear and tear and protects the paintwork of the main bumper panel. They are also offered as optional extras on many models and are used to enhance the car's appearance and styling.
The Lexus bumper moulding rear could become damaged due to wear and tear, sun damage or minor accidents.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.