Used Lexus Bumper Re Enforcers
All used Lexus Bumper Re Enforcers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Re Enforcers
A bumper is a vital safety feature on all vehicles and in order for a car to be considered roadworthy, it's a legal requirement to have both front and rear bumpers fitted.
The Lexus rear bumper reinforcer, is essentially a sturdy metal bar bolted on to the rear bumper, or onto subframe behind the rear bumper, which acts as a bolster to the bumper, providing extra protection, and supporting the role of the bumper in the event of a rear end collision.
The job of the rear bumper is to absorb the impact of a crash, therefore offering protection to the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car as well as internal and external parts. The rear bumper also serves to protect the occupants of the car in the event of a crash. By absorbing some of the impact of the collision, the rear bumper minimises the force of the crash for driver and passengers. The rear bumper is fixed to a bumper bracket on the rear of the car, enabling it to absorb some of the impact from a rear-end collision. The Lexus bumper rear reinforcer is fixed onto the rear bumper, or behind it on the subframe, and functions to assist the rear bumper, adding extra reinforcement.
If the Lexus bumper rear reinforcer needs replacing, having suffered damage in an accident, for example, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!