Used Lexus Bumper Rear Lower Spoilers
All used Lexus Bumper Rear Lower Spoilers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Rear Lower Spoilers
Bumpers come in a variety of styles and shapes, dependent on the make and model of the car and can be added to and customised in a number of ways.
The Lexus rear bumper lower spoiler is an aerodynamic feature which is designed to block and redirect airflow as the car is travelling, directing a steady flow of air to increase the downforce, reducing drag, enabling the car to travel faster and improving fuel efficiency
Rear bumper lower spoilers can be manufactured from a number of materials, including fibreglass, ABS plastic, silicon and carbon fibre.
Many car owners choose to fit a rear bumper lower spoiler when personalising their vehicle. Although the rear bumper lower spoiler can function to assist with the aerodynamics of a car, it is often fitted for aesthetic reasons and is a popular design feature when customising a car. Bumper spoilers can be fitted with a bumper splitter which functions to further increase downforce, which improves the overall stability and handling of the car, and further reduces drag by steadying and channelling the airflow around and under the Lexus rear bumper lower spoiler.
If the rear bumper lower spoiler needs replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car. By replacing this part with a Lexus bumper rear lower spoiler you can be certain to get a compatible match with the make and model of your car.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.