Used Lexus Bumper Reinforcers
All used Lexus Bumper Reinforcers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Reinforcers
A bumper is a vital safety feature on all vehicles and in order for a car to be considered roadworthy, it's a legal requirement to have both front and rear bumpers fitted.
The Lexus front bumper reinforcer, is essentially a sturdy metal bar bolted on to the front bumper, or onto the subframe behind, which acts as a bolster to the bumper, providing extra protection, and supporting the role of the bumper in the event of a frontal collision.
The job of the front bumper is to absorb the impact of a crash, offering protection to the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car as well as internal and external parts. The front bumper also serves to protect the occupants of the car in the event of a crash. By absorbing some of the impact of the collision, the bumper minimizes the force of the crash for driver and passengers.
The front bumper is fixed to a bumper bracket on the front of the car, enabling it to absorb some of the impact from a head on collision. The Lexus bumper front reinforcer is fixed onto the front bumper, or to the subframe behind, and functions to assist the front bumper, adding extra reinforcement.
If the Lexus bumper front reinforcer needs replacing, having suffered damage in an accident, for example, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of your car.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.