Used Lexus Bumper Splitters
All used Lexus Bumper Splitters listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Splitters
Bumpers come in a variety of styles and shapes, dependent on the make and model of the car and can be added to and customised in a number of ways.
Many car owners choose to fit a front bumper spoiler when personalising their vehicle. The Lexus front bumper spoiler is an aerodynamic feature which is designed to block and redirect airflow as the car is travelling, reducing the amount of air going underneath the car, which reduces drag and enables the car to travel faster while improving fuel efficiency.
Although the front bumper spoiler can function to assist with the aerodynamics of a car, it's often fitted for aesthetic reasons and is a popular design feature when customising a car. Front bumper spoilers can be fitted with a Lexus bumper splitter front which functions to further increase downforce, which improves the overall stability and handling of the car, and further reduces drag by steadying and channelling the airflow around and under the Lexus front bumper spoiler.
If the front bumper splitter needs replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that's been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car. By replacing this part with a Lexus bumper splitter front, you can be certain to get a compatible match with the make and model of your car.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.