Used Lexus Bumper Spoilers
All used Lexus Bumper Spoilers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Spoilers
Bumpers come in a variety of styles and shapes, dependent on the make and model of the car and can be added to and customised in a number of ways.
The Lexus front bumper spoiler is an aerodynamic feature which is designed to block and redirect airflow as the car is travelling, reducing the amount of air going underneath the car, which reduces drag and enables the car to travel faster while improving fuel efficiency.
Front bumper spoilers can be manufactured from a number of materials, including fibreglass, ABS plastic, silicon and carbon fibre.
Many car owners choose to fit a front bumper spoiler when personalising their vehicle. Although the front bumper spoiler can function to assist with the aerodynamics of a car, it's often fitted for aesthetic reasons and is a popular design feature when customising a car. Bumper spoilers can be fitted with a bumper splitter which functions to further increase downforce, which improves the overall stability and handling of the car, and further reduces drag by steadying and channeling the airflow around and under the Lexus bumper front spoiler.
If the front bumper spoiler needs replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that's been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car. By replacing this part with a Lexus bumper front spoiler, you can be certain to get a compatible match with the make and model of your car.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.