Used Lexus CD Face Off Panels
All used Lexus CD Face Off Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About CD Face Off Panels
The Lexus CD face off panel is a removable faceplate, on a CD player system, which can be detached from the head unit, for security purposes, enabling you to keep it out of view when the car is parked and not in use.
This stylish and functional detachable front panel provides peace of mind and immediately removes any temptation from would be thieves, keeping your stereo CD system safe. Part of the car's CD player, the CD face off panel is the exterior panel that houses the exterior controls, display, opening mechanism etc. The Lexus CD face off panel is found on the car stereo head unit, usually situated centrally and within easy reach, on the dashboard. The CD player is powered by the car's battery. As well as the basic features, such as the open and close mechanism; play, stop, skip forward and skip back controls; volume control; a display providing information on the song title and artist; and song selection, CD players can have features such as remote control; skip prevention; bass and sound amplification/boost; CD changers; and bass and treble equalisers. Some CD players will play rewritable CD's as well as the usual non-rewritable CD's.
CD face off panels come in a variety of designs, styles, finishes, shapes and materials with many different features, depending on the make and model of the vehicle. Choosing to fit the Lexus CD face off panel will ensure you get the perfect part for the make and model of your vehicle.
If the CD face off panel in your car has seen better days, is faulty due to electrical component failure or malfunctioning in some other way, it's important, when replacing this part, to choose a good quality product that will be compatible with the make and model of your car. The replacement CD face off panel should fit your car precisely, able to attach securely and properly in the car stereo head unit and match the contours of the dashboard, complementing the overall style and colour scheme of the car. Buying the Lexus CD face off panel will provide you with the ideal part, completing the interior of your vehicle with a smart and stylish look.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.