Used Lexus Complete Vehicle Lock Sets
All used Lexus Complete Vehicle Lock Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Sets
The Lexus complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Lexus complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Lexus complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Lexus complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Lexus complete vehicle lock set.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!