Used Lexus Cowl Top Panels
All used Lexus Cowl Top Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Cowl Top Panels
Certain car parts exist to protect the vehicle against damage from external sources. An important component to protect the engine and other mechanical parts under the bonnet is the Lexus cowl top panel. Items of debris such as leaves, dirt and twigs can cause considerable damage to these expensive parts and the cowl top panel provides an invaluable shield.
The Lexus cowl top panel is situated at the base of the windscreen, close to where the windscreen wipers are attached to the car. It is generally made from plastic and has grilles to permit ventilation but keep unwanted debris out.
If a Lexus cowl top panel is damaged it loses its effectiveness as a shield and will need to be replaced. Fortunately, most motor accessory dealers stock replacement cowl top panels for all popular models of motor vehicle.
A replacement Lexus cowl top panel is an inexpensive accessory which is also easy to fit. In light of the significant damage that can be done to the important equipment that is housed beneath the bonnet of a car through having a defective Lexus cowl top panel, it is sensible to keep a check on its condition and, in the event of any problem, to immediately seek a replacement part.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.