Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Dashboard Bares
All used Lexus Dashboard Bares listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Bares
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Lexus dashboard bare is basically a simple dashboard, a bare part, just the structure, none of the controls, but with space for the controls to be fitted, and usually a space to fit the glove box. Lots of the controls needed to operate various functions in the car, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, speedo and fuel gauge, will be housed in the dashboard. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Lexus dashboard bare with the exact one for the make and model of your car. The Lexus dashboard bare will be specific to the make and model of your car, designed to fit your particular car properly.
The Lexus dashboard bare is built to be durable but will need replacing if damaged in an accident, for example, or will simply need to be replaced over time due to general wear and tear. When replacing the Lexus dashboard bare it's important to replace it with the correct type; one that matches and fits exactly with the make and model of your car.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!