Used Lexus Doors
All used Lexus Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Lexus car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Lexus car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Lexus door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.